quinta-feira, outubro 04, 2007

Cinema

Não que eu goste de Jackie Chan ou tenha perdido o meu tempo a ver qualquer um dos Rush Hour (vi dez minutos e apaguei a tv), mas dizer isto de um filme, mostra o que todos pensam.

When we finished filming, I felt very disappointed because it was a movie I didn’t appreciate and I did not like the action scenes involved. I felt the style of action was too Americanized and I didn’t understand the American humor,’ Chan said in a blog entry on his Web site seen Sunday.
The actor said he made the sequel because he was offered an ‘irresistible’ amount of money to do it and made the recently released third installment to satisfy fans of the series.
‘Nothing particularly exciting stood out that made this movie special for me … I spent four months making this film and I still don’t fully understand the humor.’
Falando em Jackie Chan (ai...), fala-se nele para fazer o papel de mr. Myagi, num possível remake de Karate Kid, com produção de Will Smith.
Chiça...

Sem comentários: